Writing is an art, but writing is also a business, one that becomes increasingly competitive as the self-publishing industry floods the market with millions (yes, millions) of new book titles each year. You need quality, professional author marketing services, marketing specific to AUTHORS that will drive readers to you.
- strategic, custom-crafted author websites
- author website training – You DON’T need to pay a webmaster
- author-specific social media
- professional media training
- video book trailers
- vetted book review directories
- book club sourcing
- access to indie bookstores and indie publishers
- regular news and advice on all aspects of author marketing
WWW’s Winner Circle
The Winner Circle is a subscription based portal built exclusively for today’s emerging author.
MEMBER LOGIN: Look to the lower left of any WWW page!
Menu items in the Winner Circle include:
- Best Book Review Sites, vetted and rated and organized in a huge directory by genre
- An interactive map of live book clubs
- Links to independent and chain book stores from coast to coast
- Upcoming competitions, writers conferences and book festivals
- Links to indie and hybrid publishers
- WWW Club Forum
- Online Tools for Authors
- Templates and Tutorials
- Links to Blog Directories
- Discounts and deals on publishing services and writer’s conferences
- And much more, with new exclusive content added each week!
- When you need to promote your upcoming book release
- When it’s time to build your author website to engage your audience and establish your platform
- When you want to better wield the power of the site you have, or would enjoy insights into launching a blog that will quickly build your readership and media appeal.
- When you’re looking to widen your circle of influence with author social media.
- When you’re ready to blaze a media trail or hit the speaker circuit with advice from a professional media trainer.
- When it’s time to build a video trailer to announce your new book release.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free private consultation or visit our SERVICES page to learn more, including service pricing. We encourage you to learn as much as you can from our site before we chat so we can spend our phone time learning more about YOU and your work.
Do also take a moment to subscribe to our blog in the box on the right for lots more free info. We blog every other day on odd days of the month.
We work with passionate writers, from aspiring talents all the way to well-established authors, to increase your visibility, connect you with readers and maximize your book sales, whether fiction or non-fiction.
We’re ready to work with YOU!