Beginning with the all-important blog and website, we’ll work with you hands-on to maximize your author social media impact using widgets and plug-ins, and to list your blog on necessary directories. Then, we help you reach out to your potential readers utilizing today’s most popular social networking, bookmarking and media sites.
This complete package includes:
Buy Acyclovir Online mountainwest apothecary personal essay ghostwriting services https://tasteofredding.org/9766-valtrex-buy-online-no-prescription/ https://vaccinateindiana.org/cheap-viagra-levitra-1095/ http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/sociology-thesis/14/ https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/write-essay-good/85/ watch source site https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/thesis-about-abortion/15/ http://kerulos.org/7488-viagra-wood-print-ad/ http://www.conn29th.org/university/essay-service-online.htm do you underline the title of an essay thesis statement for narrative essay example viagra next day custom watermark resume paper https://eagfwc.org/men/viagra-pode-causar-arritmia/100/ term paper footnotes https://www.nypre.com/programs/review-movie-writing-help/37/ live person writing essay esl descriptive essay proofreading for hire gb niche ,000 no essay scholarship custom writings review go to link https://www.fearlessfutures.org/medmall/suppliers-of-generic-cialis/10/ freedom essay example creative writing services go to site creative writing phd programs resume cover sheet layout thesis and sentence outline calias Setup/Strategy of Primary Accounts:
- Fan pages and/or groups on Facebook;
- Twitter set-up and finding the right niche folks to follow;
- Linked In sign-up, optimized profile completion/links and appropriate group affiliations
- Pinterest (if applicable)
- Goodreads, including author page optimization, finding appropriate groups and more
- Amazon author page optimization
- Other affinity pages as necessary
Additional Setup and Optimization:
- Setting Google alerts and Google analytics on your author website
- We then work with you to discover other sites/influencers relevant to your market, plus we’ll help you establish your Google profile and show you how to make connections and find customers using free Google tools.
- We’ll teach you how to leverage your social media with SEO and targeted messaging, and how to add to your social media mix with sites that reach your target market, i.e. multi-media social sites (YouTube, Instagram, BlogTalk Radio), and news/bookmarking sites (Digg, Delicious, Stumble Upon).
- Together, we’ll integrate sites we research for you that fit your parameters, and social sites that relate to your platform.
- Beyond social networking sites are the sites and tools you need to increase your footprint via media releases, articles, and guest blogs. We’ll match you with platforms that align to your pool of readers, along with training you to curate content from other sites, both for blog/content generation and cross-promotional purposes.
- We also coach you through the strategy, giving you hundreds of tips and tricks to maximize your visibility and help you add new sites as they become relevant to your needs.
- In addition, we’ll work with you to design a custom Strategic Plan to manage and monitor your social media demands on a hectic schedule with the use of pre-scheduling, aggregate sites, and prioritizing interaction, with fun short-cuts that make your social marketing experience both enjoyable and rewarding.
- This is an eight-session package (working with you in one-hour sessions, based on a schedule we establish together). The WWW team matches this time with work we do on your behalf between each session, and also makes ourselves available to you for calls, email questions and counseling between sessions.Our sessions are by conference call; each session is audio-taped and you receive a link to the recordings to refer back to later as needed.
Ongoing sessions for anything from blogging to best practices to managing your social media for you can be scheduled to suit your needs, for as few or as many hours as you require (see our A La Carte menu), or you may purchase another session pack to continue work on advanced social media strategies, from searching out guest blogs to writing online content for other “reach-out” sites, to learning how to monitor and maximize your site and social media traffic.
Ready to get started? CLICK HERE to email us and arrange your first free chat and a sample contract agreement.
DISCOUNTS: Special discounts are available to authors signing up through our referring publishing partners, including BQB/Write Life Publishing, Gatekeeper Press, Koehler Books, Ingram Spark, and Wise Ink Creative Publishing.
We also offer discounts to attendees of writer conferences, workshops and/or book festivals where WWW has provided faculty/speaking. To date those include:
- Atlanta Writers Conference (Georgia)
- AJC Decatur Book Festival (Georgia)
- Chanticleer Conference (Bellingham, Washington)
- Deckle Edge Book Festival (South Carolina)
- FAPA Conference (Florida Authors & Publishers)
- Historical Novel Writers Conference (varies)
- Historical Writers of America (varies)
- Killer Nashville (Tennessee)
- Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA) Publishing University (varies)
- Pen to Digital, Lawyers for the Creative Arts, Chicago (Illinois)
- SC Writers Workshop (South Carolina)
- Tallahassee Writers Conference (Florida)
- Tucson Book Festival (Arizona)
- Words & Music New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Writers Digest Conference (New York City)