Our all-inclusive WWW WEBSITE package is where author marketing begins. We’ll design and implement your customized, polished author website with all the ingredients you’ll need to promote yourself as a successful writer!
Your complete author website includes all of the following:
- suprax online no prescription http://www.chesszone.org/lib/proofreading-your-paper-4949.html viagra versus cialis espa ol introduction part of research paper girl dies while doing homework theme park descriptive essay go to site cheap essay writing service online how to buy xenical in singapore source site transitions essay writing follow link stanford mba essay space exploration essay interesting essay introductions examples vietnam research paper levitra 5mg rezeptfrei http://www.danhostel.org/papers/www-english-essays-com/11/ https://tasteofredding.org/9689-viagra-pulmonary-embolism/ accutane rosacea speech genres download essay writing software https://campcorral.org/help/sample-essay-muet-writing-task-1/12/ example analysis essay outline for research paper apa template http://www.naymz.com/doing-my-homework-in-french/ how to develop leadership skills books source url full dissertation follow https://awesomeamsterdam.com/great-society-speech/ generic viagra cialis Website Build: Set-up and customization of domain name, hosting account, email account, and custom website theme. We help you choose from several customized author website templates. Designs will be responsive, meaning optimized for viewing on mobile devices. Once a basic template is selected, your package includes our customized design presentation. Photos, text and color palettes are customized to your specifications. Three rounds of changes to the initial design are included, and rounds are presented to you for review. Only after your approval of the final design do we construct your website.
- Blog: The blog built into your site will have the same design elements to work seamlessly with your site and keep audience traffic all driving to the same destination. Having a blog built into your website is what lets you to add regular new content, giving readers incentive to return to your author website after their first visit. It also keeps your site “in motion” with new content to be regularly searched and indexed by search engines.
- Website Pages: We suggest each site include the following pages: HOME / AUTHOR BIO / ABOUT THE BOOK / MEDIA / BOOK CLUB QS / OTHER WRITINGS/PRODUCTS / APPEARANCES / REVIEWS / CONTACT / BLOG. In some cases you’ll need fewer pages to start with and will want to add more later. You’ll be able to do that easily and without incurring additional charges, but we’ll help you if you need ongoing assistance, too.
- Website Maintenance: Your site will be easy to update by yourself through a WordPress interface. This package includes drop in of initial content – text and images we work with you to prepare – and follow-up training so you can make future changes and additions to your website, without paying anyone ongoing fees. We’ll train you to easily add a page and/or a blog post, photos, even plugins – offering you timely, creative control over the content on your author website.
- Matching Social Media Artwork: We’ll also provide you with a matching Twitter background design and free Facebook image, designed to help maintain your brand look and feel across your social media platforms.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Your author website will be search engine optimized from its very launch. We’ll then help you employ SEO best practices moving forward, using clever free tools and plugins designed to make it easier for readers to discover you.
- Social Media Integration: We’ll install plugins that allow readers to share your content across a variety of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Goodreads. PLUS, we’ll install buttons that readers can click to head directly to your own social media landing pages, including your Facebook page, Twitter, Goodreads, Pinterest and more. Social media is the fastest, least expensive way to build your “tribe” – that platform of loyal readers and potential readers. More info on social media training is available HERE.
- Traffic Analytics: We’ll install Google Analytics tracking and show you how to monitor where your readers are coming from, how long they spend on your site, which content is resonating most with readers and more. Knowing who visits your author website and how will help you decide where to put your author marketing efforts and best cater to your readers’ needs in order to create a loyal following.
- Email List Integration: We’ll set you up with Mailchimp, an email list service (free until your list reaches big #s) so that folks can subscribe to your site, and you can develop that all-important email list. We also set your website up to automatically “push content” to that email list, so every time you blog, your readers are notified.
- RSS Feed/Subscriptions: Each website we build includes an RSS feed and subscription capability for your blog, allowing readers to be notified via email our their own RSS reader that you have new content available to read. Likewise, we’ll help you set up a subscription form for those who’d prefer to keep up with you by email, and install a “Send to Kindle” button to let folks send your words right to their Kindle devices to read at their convenience.
NOTE: Fees related to site hosting and domain name purchases are your responsibility and typically run less than $20 for a domain name and less than $5 a month for hosting. We work with you to establish your domain name and hosting the most economical way possible, with full U.S. based customer support, while still allowing you to maintain complete control over your own account.
Ready to get started? CLICK HERE to email us and arrange your first free chat and a sample contract agreement.
DISCOUNTS: Special discounts are available to authors signing up through our referring publishing partners, including BQB Publishing, Koehler Books, and Wise Ink Creative Publishing.
We also offer discounts to attendees of particular writer conferences where WWW has provided faculty services, including:
- Atlanta Writers Conference (Georgia)
- Chanticleer Conference (Bellingham, Washington)
- FAPA Annual Conference (Florida)
- IBPA Publishing University (Salt Lake City)
- Historical Novel Society Conference (Colorado)
- Killer Nashville (Tennessee)
- SC Writers Workshop (South Carolina)
- Tallahassee Writers Conference (Florida)
- Tucson Book Festival (Arizona)
- Words & Music New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Writers Digest Conference (New York City)