Nancy Erickson, a.k.a. The Book Professor, has developed a program for non-fiction authors called “Get My Book Out”™ that offers a comprehensive collection of guided tools to get your book out of your head and into the hands of your future readers in less than one year.
Read on for a special offer for the WWW tribe, too!
Her step-by-step system includes three “modules” of lessons, a wealth of downloadable guides, and support from fellow writers. The modules are comprised of:
1. FROM CONCEPT TO CONCRETE PLAN
During Module One, you will be guided to:
- Understand the overall publishing process
- Articulate the purpose of your book
- Determine its place in the market
- Identify what your book will accomplish and how it will do so
- Target your primary and secondary markets
- State the value to the reader
- Create a book budget
- Understand the basic elements of book marketing
- Evaluate the competition
- Prime the market to accept your book
- Develop a detailed BookMAP™—a comprehensive plan to follow as you write your first draft.
2. WRITE WITHOUT RUTS
Module Two: Write Without Ruts will guide you to:
- Employ writing tools to accelerate the process and keep your manuscript organized
- Incorporate the elements of creative nonfiction in your writing
- Write the elements of your personal story using BookMAP™ One
- Write the Chapter Silos using BookMAP™ Two
- Interact with fellow students for discussion and peer review
- Produce the first draft of your manuscript
3. FINAL STEPS! POLISH AND PERFECT
The last module will guide you to:
- Segment and balance your manuscript
- Write supplemental scenes
- Incorporate literary techniques to enhance the manuscript
- Activate passive writing
- Weave together your BookMAP™s
- Write compelling reader discussion questions
- Simplify and clarify your writing
- Write compelling back-cover copy
- Find a fitting book title
- Complete the front and back cover matter
Nancy has set up a special landing page just for our tribe, with 20% off discount off the entire program. CLICK HERE to take advantage of the special pricing. She has also made a video of her webinar available to learn more — you can click on the image below to view the webinar!
NOTE: The link AND the special offer both expire in one week – so act fast! Questions or comments? Use our comments below or you can email Nancy direct at Nancy@TheBookProfessor.com. More info is also available at www.TheBookProfessor.com.