To add a call-to-action button to your Page:
Go to your Page’s cover photo and click Create Call-to-Action.
Now, which of the actions will be more useful and appealing to authors?
- Watch Video – If you have a video book trailer (and it really makes readers want to know more about your book) this might be a useful option to create awareness.
- Shop Now – Link to your site, your books page, or a direct link (i.e. your book on Amazon) where a reader can quickly order your book(s).
- Contact Us – This message works better for service companies looking for leads, but if you’re focused on list building or organizing an upcoming book signing, it may be a choice.
- Sign Up – This CTA is best to help generate more contacts. Consider linking to events, newsletters, or blog subscriptions.
- Book Now – Extremely niche unless you’re running a retreat or a conference.
Authors – show us YOUR Facebook Author Page “Call to Action” with your link below! We encourage you all to follow the comments and like each other’s pages, too…