To add a call-to-action button to your Page:
Go to your Page’s cover photo and click Create Call-to-Action.
esl research paper ghostwriters service for university click how to make an outline for a term paper sample business model for a business plan essay paryavaran hindi language http://mechajournal.com/alumni/academic-research-paper-help/12/ essay email communication topic outlines examples research paper format keywords free dissertation buy viagra from boots culture paper buy essays best safe http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/buy-viagra-in-edmonton/68/ http://jeromechamber.com/event/usa-essay-writing/23/ cialis eads source nvq creative writing https://pacificainexile.org/students/sample-thesis-about-love/10/ film theory essays https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/underground-railroad-essay-topics/30/ here vtu phd thesis format https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/help-with-writing-research-papers/27/ https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/resume-one-page-sample/26/ http://mcorchestra.org/7584-what-is-statement-of-the-problem-in-research-paper/ euthanasia introduction for essay http://www.danhostel.org/papers/shakespeare-research-papers/11/ https://thedsd.com/othello-essay/ good covering letter template enter site my teaching experience essay Now, which of the actions will be more useful and appealing to authors?
- Watch Video – If you have a video book trailer (and it really makes readers want to know more about your book) this might be a useful option to create awareness.
- Shop Now – Link to your site, your books page, or a direct link (i.e. your book on Amazon) where a reader can quickly order your book(s).
- Contact Us – This message works better for service companies looking for leads, but if you’re focused on list building or organizing an upcoming book signing, it may be a choice.
- Sign Up – This CTA is best to help generate more contacts. Consider linking to events, newsletters, or blog subscriptions.
- Book Now – Extremely niche unless you’re running a retreat or a conference.
Authors – show us YOUR Facebook Author Page “Call to Action” with your link below! We encourage you all to follow the comments and like each other’s pages, too…