To add a call-to-action button to your Page:
Go to your Page’s cover photo and click Create Call-to-Action.
https://soils.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?apr=louis-armstrong-essay go to site levitra manufacturer see source url money cant buy everything essay go to link https://www.guidelines.org/blog/dissertation-binding-trinity/93/ william jaffe essays on walras http://pejepscothistorical.org/education/classical-conditioning-research-paper/03/ work short essay how to write social studies essays harvard computer science resume go to site case studies in educational psychology college assignment help viva http://kerulos.org/8028-viagra-advertising-agency/ online linear algebra homework help how to do my assignment source writing zeros to disk https://www.go-gba.org/8443-juvenile-corrections-research-paper/ go site order seroquel online no prescription thesis reference writing techniques high school persuasive essay topics http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/define-editing/26/ creative writing kurs click here tender writing services see url Now, which of the actions will be more useful and appealing to authors?
- Watch Video – If you have a video book trailer (and it really makes readers want to know more about your book) this might be a useful option to create awareness.
- Shop Now – Link to your site, your books page, or a direct link (i.e. your book on Amazon) where a reader can quickly order your book(s).
- Contact Us – This message works better for service companies looking for leads, but if you’re focused on list building or organizing an upcoming book signing, it may be a choice.
- Sign Up – This CTA is best to help generate more contacts. Consider linking to events, newsletters, or blog subscriptions.
- Book Now – Extremely niche unless you’re running a retreat or a conference.
Authors – show us YOUR Facebook Author Page “Call to Action” with your link below! We encourage you all to follow the comments and like each other’s pages, too…