On this week’s Freebie Friday, three free ebooks guaranteed to refine and refresh your blogging efforts, and an update from Bublish on its new EBook Creator, making it even easier to post your book on Bublish’s free social discoverability platform! Enjoy the weekend…
- 50 Blog Design Tweaks
- How to Sell With Your Blog
- 7 Secrets the Experts Forgot to Tell You
Just visit pushingsocial.com and you’ll get a pop-up window that sets you on your way. You can read the books by section right at the site, or download each entire guide.
Bublish Launches EBook Creator
Bublish has launched a beta version of their ePub Creator Tool.
Subscribers to Bublish’s Authorpreneur Dashboard can engage readers in social conversations about the creation process by sending out rough cut book bubbles. This builds an emotional connection between reader and writer right from the start of the book project. Readers can even provide feedback on character development, plot direction, cover design and more.
“With the shift in today’s publishing marketplace, traditional, hybrid and independent authors alike need an innovative and effective resource to help them market themselves and their work,” said Kathy Meis, Bublish Founder and CEO.
Subscribers to Bublish’s premium Authorpreneur Dashboard ($19.95 a month) can:
- Create and manage a library of unique social content (book bubbles)
- Promote directly from book manuscripts
- Generate beautiful ePubs
- Extend author brands with highly shareable Bublish Author Profiles
- Track social metrics, reader engagement and conversions
- Start social conversations and learn what resonates with readers
- and so much more…
But Bublish has an “always free” option for authors, too, called the Emerging Author Dashboard, to promote your first book FREE! Visit http://bublish.com/pricing for more info.