May 1, 2013 celebrated our first birthday with the launch of our Winner Circle, which has since helped authors successfully garner hundreds of influencers; reviewers, live book clubs and indie book stores carrying news of their words to ever-expanding audiences.
Today, we celebrate our second birthday, with plenty more milestones AND a new portal in the Winner Circle:
- Today marks our 358th blog post, reaching thousands of blog subscribers in over 25 countries.
- We’ve featured dozens of guest authors, editors, publicists and industry insiders to bring you lots of new insights from leaders in the publishing industry.
- The service offerings available from our team include author websites, social media training, clinics and workshops, video book trailers, personal media and speech training, and access to vetted book reviewers, book clubs, indie bookstores and more through our Winner Circle.
- Our publishing, conference and service partners continue to offer “Deals & Steals” discounts to Winner Circle members, and several more unique offerings will be announced in the next two weeks!
- Key members of our team (including Kendra Haskins, Jacqueline Gum and Bren McClain) rolled up their sleeves to co-found PubSmart: Emerging Authors, Emerging Avenues, along with co-founder Kathy Meis of Bublish. PubSmart® enjoyed a stellar debut in April; plans are already in the works for 2015.
Another Tool Arrives in the Winner Circle!
See that space in the lower right hand corner of the graphic below? It’s been waiting for our newest offering to arrive, and on Monday, May 5th, Winner Circle members will see a new graphic to a new link: aids prevention and control essay outline reflective essay on a novel follow le magicien doz generique viagra viagra and nosebleeds does viagra lower bp essay importance of health education quaid e azam short easy essay in english https://samponline.org/blacklives/emily-dickinson-a-collection-of-critical-essays-sewall/27/ https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/female-cialis-for-sale/82/ https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/2004-apush-dbq-essay/3/ https://greenechamber.org/blog/rhetorical-analysis-editor-service-ca/74/ sample viagra australia queensland here essay child labor pakistan an essay on democracy and poverty follow link https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/cistina-methionine-controindicazioni-cialis/33/ ericsson thesis work thesis on twilight saga examples of critical thinking essays biology homework help chelicerates term paper on religion on ancient greek viagra stay hard after coming chemistry lab notebook follow url short essay on loadshedding of electricity in pakistan source site kamagra oral jelly legal deutschland todo azul viagra sobredosis can higher dose of lipitor cause intestional problems see url Media Outlets!
Our brand new partnership with the state-of-the-art Vocus PR Suite will let us generate the most up-to-date and relevant press contacts for authors, from book and arts editors at newspapers, to radio and TV talk shows, to scoping out editorial opportunities in magazines and journals.
The Winner Circle will offer list examples, and our team will be available to custom-build lists and releases based on an author’s individual needs.
Shrinking the Web
As our offerings grow, our core mission remains, to continue to “shrink the web” for emerging authors. We’re proud and honored to provide you with a streamlined suite of the best author resources. And as always, we encourage you to use them to take charge of your platform building and author marketing.
Because we want every author hanging out with us, Where Writers Win, to be outrageously successful!
Thanks for all your kind comments and encouragement this past year, and we look forward to working for you in the weeks, months and years to come…
The WWW Team