We’ve all had those days — when it’s coming on midnight and you need to write a blog post for tomorrow and you… Just. Can’t. Think of a topic.
Hubspot’s Blog Topic Generator may be able to help, and it’s free. To use blog topic generator tool: all you have to do is fill in the fields with terms (they say nouns work best) that you’d like to write about, click “Give Me Blog Topics!” – and voila – a week of blog topics, just for you.
So we gave it a try. We plugged in: digital publishing, self-published, and author marketing. Here are the results that generated, in five seconds!
- 5 Tools Everyone in the digital publishing Industry Should Be Using
- Miley Cyrus and self published: 10 Surprising Things They Have in Common
- Why We Love author marketing (And You Should, Too!)
- 7 Things About digital publishing Your Boss Wants to Know
- 20 Myths About self published
Now, Hubspot does offer a disclaimer that no algorithm is perfect, and we don’t see us writing anything about Miley Cyrus anytime soon (read ever), but once you have your initial titles obviously you can tweak them to be more relevant to what you’re looking for, and to be grammatically correct. As you can see from the “mad libs” above, the term self-published didn’t work so well.
We went back again and plugged in new terms: digital publishing, writer advice and author marketing, and got these results:
- 14 Common Misconceptions About digital publishing
- 10 Things Your Competitors Can Teach You About writer advice
- Think You’re Cut Out for Doing author marketing? Take This Quiz
- 20 Myths About digital publishing
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet on writer advice