A+ for clever goes to author Neil Gaiman! Combining the best of two book influencer worlds, Neil shot a video praising book clubs. Uploaded September 2, 2014, it’s had nearly 10,000 views on YouTube in just 10 days.
In the video (you can check it out below), Gaiman begins by praising the value of live book clubs. And not just for influencing book sales, but for what they’ve meant to him as an author being able to try his work out on a club.
He then offers up his own answers for what he feels would be “top book club questions” for source https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/thesis-on-tyler-perry/23/ source 9 11 essay examples essays on cosmetics surgery my good habit essay soviet union research paper topics https://drexelmagazine.org/compare/ethnology-research-paper/18/ source link the manhattan project essay https://sanctuaryforest.org/prompts/emerson-self-reliance-essay-analysis/19/ https://naes.unr.edu/barrios/wp-content/?done=man-for-all-seasons-essay-topics cold war containment policy essay cause and effect essay about social media watch go cost of levitra vs viagra https://willherndon.org/pharmaceutical/cialis-in-nerve-damage/24/ https://www.pugetsoundnavymuseum.org/paraphrasing/lots-of-essays/24/ the faerie queene essay ideas cialis online next day delivery cialis belfry como se llama el viagra femenino en peru enter site figral sildenafil 100 mg source link sample portfolio cover letter essay go to site spell check my essay online source url go here lab report format high school The Ocean at The End of The Lane.
Smart, Smart, SMART!
Why do we love this? Because in one video, Neil has achieved:
- Using video to promote his work, with a chance of it reaching a widespread audience (and so it has, and will continue to do so…)
- Creating book club questions (something we recommend all authors do for the back matter in their books as well as on their author websites)
- Bringing those questions to life by answering them on a video…
- Sharing that video across social media channels from Tumblr to Facebook
- And thus inviting himself into the living rooms of live book clubs everywhere, who can read his book, and then discuss the questions, and the author’s own answers to them!
Lest you think video is JUST for video book trailers and author interviews, here’s a fresh new take to include in your author marketing mix!
Other cool video promo ideas? Please share with your comments below….