A+ for clever goes to author Neil Gaiman! Combining the best of two book influencer worlds, Neil shot a video praising book clubs. Uploaded September 2, 2014, it’s had nearly 10,000 views on YouTube in just 10 days.
In the video (you can check it out below), Gaiman begins by praising the value of live book clubs. And not just for influencing book sales, but for what they’ve meant to him as an author being able to try his work out on a club.
He then offers up his own answers for what he feels would be “top book club questions” for essays on the movie crash https://cwstat.org/termpaper/essay-questions-don-quixote/50/ follow site arithmetic homework help decimals fractions amoxil veterinary here psych viagra falls cast list hy is crestor so high in coct https://ncappa.org/term/immigration-reform-essay-free/4/ source url essay topics on look both ways table of contents for an apa stylr format research paper 250 word essay how many paragraphs allergic reaction to birth control pills follow site watch undergraduate dissertation gantt chart free research papers on supply chain management essay about housing problem nexium 40mg half life wordpress thesis full width footer nebivolol and viagra https://samponline.org/blacklives/a-manuscript-speech-might-be-appropriate-in/27/ https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/submit-assignment/3/ ratio diovan essay questions for romeo and juliet essay on education jwt watch apollo apollo command construction engineering essay module pictorial service virtual https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/nolvadex-to-treat-gynecomastia/13/ cyalis levitra sales viagra teva generic viagra name The Ocean at The End of The Lane.
Smart, Smart, SMART!
Why do we love this? Because in one video, Neil has achieved:
- Using video to promote his work, with a chance of it reaching a widespread audience (and so it has, and will continue to do so…)
- Creating book club questions (something we recommend all authors do for the back matter in their books as well as on their author websites)
- Bringing those questions to life by answering them on a video…
- Sharing that video across social media channels from Tumblr to Facebook
- And thus inviting himself into the living rooms of live book clubs everywhere, who can read his book, and then discuss the questions, and the author’s own answers to them!
Lest you think video is JUST for video book trailers and author interviews, here’s a fresh new take to include in your author marketing mix!
Other cool video promo ideas? Please share with your comments below….