Where we’ve done a past article explaining more about the tool, we’ve given you a link to that as well. All the sites listed are FREE to authors. Have a tool you’d like to share? lease include it with your comment below!
Calculate Your Royalties
- does zithromax treat trichomoniasis follow go site bayer levitra precio sildenafil citrate tablets jaguar 120 viagra soft pills viagra prank drink dissertation writer dissertation writer reflection paper examples class https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/compare-and-contrast-relationships-essay/25/ https://ncappa.org/term/ib-world-lit-essay/4/ generic of viagra professional writer click here https://vabf.org/reading/french-homework-help-translate/250/ http://visablepeople.com/creative-writing-essays-topics-4159/ brand viagra - canadian pharmacies https://samponline.org/blacklives/nursing-essay-osteoporosis/27/ https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/how-to-write-a-high-school-application-essay/51/ viagra farmacia en mexico https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/can-viagra-be-taken-with-cialis/10/ problem solving in chemistry https://psijax.edu/medicine/lasix-and-drug-testing/50/ shopping is my life essay go to site https://raseproject.org/treat/viagra-seven-lakes/97/ enter site go how to write a visionary speech examples of wills writing an exam essay lasix dose dogs Royalty Calculator: This nifty calculator is on the apethebook.com site, home of APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur from one of our favorite authors, Guy Kawasaki. Read more HERE.
- Pubslush: Author/book funding; read more HERE.
- WWW also has a Pubslush Partner Page – List your book here and we’ll promote it to our tribe, too!
Free Facebook Apps for Authors
- Networked Blogs: Connect your blog to your Facebook page. Read more HERE.
- Author Marketing App: Installs as a tab on your Author Page and allows you to add details about your books and upcoming events.
- Authorgraph: Makes e-books more personal by enabling authors to sign them for readers. Read more HERE.
- Getty Images Embedded Viewer Tool: Access to 35 Million free images via Getty. Read more HERE.
- Flickr.com Creative Commons: Do check for rights usage. Read more HERE.
- FreeDigitalPhotos: Free and easy to find; must provide link back to them.
- Wikimedia Commons: Many have uploaded their photos and released their work into the public domain without conditions. Read more HERE.
- Help A Reporter: Get their daily email alerts to know who’s looking for articles on what. Read more HERE.
- Pitchrate: You can search the site for topics being sourced, or keep up via their newsletter alerts. Read more HERE.
Monitoring and Measuring
- Google Analytics: Everything you’d ever want to know about who’s visiting your website, where they come from, how many and how often!
- Marketing Grader: From Hubspot, grade your website and how well it’s reaching out; read more HERE.
- Tynt: Content intelligence about your website, PLUS attaches your website and URL to anything folks copy from your site; read more HERE.
- Twitter Grader: From Hubspot, grade your Twitter influence; read more HERE.
- Hootsuite: We love Hootsuite because it allows us to connect with Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Google+ and all our groups on one crazy busy dashboard! Read more HERE.
Reaching More Readers
- QR Code Generator: Several sites listed for bar codes you can use in your printed materials (i.e. bookmarks, biz cards); read more HERE.
- FB Share the Love: An author “exchange” program where you go like other authors’ FB pages and they like yours. Having more fans helps you earn more fans and attention.
- Blogger Linkup: Free and useful useful whether you are looking to give or get guest blogs. Read more HERE.