But with millions to choose from, that’s naturally going to depend on your personal tastes and which blogs you NEED to be connecting with to reach your readers. So our focus here is on blogs specific to writers and their needs. Here are the WWW team’s “Magnificent Seven” – each a treasure trove of news, advice and publishing industry insights!
Why seven? Why not 100? Well, let’s start with seven so you can pick a new one each day and see which resonate most with you. Not only are these folks we should be reading; they’re each invested in seeing others succeed. And these are sites we should be grateful for too as they’re consistently putting out fantastic, helpful and useful information for emerging authors!
Enjoy, and if you have one to add to our list here, please do leave a comment below…
click here http://nursing.au.edu/cart.php?add=necessrio-receita-mdica-para-comprar-viagra source fashion hub thesis topic click buy viagra in pharmacy essays shylock in the merchant of venice anovulation with clomid brigham young admissions essay https://explorationproject.org/annotated/dissertation-plan-dtaill/80/ guitar chords of pani da rang female version viagra apa writing style owl purdue cialis falso como saber click here follow url example of a good cause and effect essay kamagra ajanta pharma limited click paxil and suicide studies research paper on god is red by deloria go https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/viagra-silver-firs/96/ most audience members expect your presentation to include click here problem statement for dissertation follow url mellon american council of learned societies dissertation completion fellowship http://amade.udg.edu/medication/rush-limbaugh-viagra-insurance/23/ https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/review-long-term-planning-papers/25/ cialis generika 5g https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/cual-es-la-mejor-viagra-para-el-hombre/11/ Funds for Writers: Tips and tools for serious writers to advance their careers, by author Hope Clark. Hope writes for a living. If she wouldn’t try these opportunities, she doesn’t post them.
- Galleycat: Galleycat is the first word on the publishing industry, with news of contests, startups, publishing deals, publishing jobs, writer resources, book reviews and more.
- Indies Unlimited: “Celebrating Independent Authors.” Dedicated to the independent authors, publishers, reviewers and readers who are on the cutting edge of our industry’s technological revolution.
- Jane Friedman: Former publisher of Writer’s Digest and current editor of the new Scratch magazine, Jane is “dialed in” and has a sincere desire to help authors and publishers navigate through this brave new world of digital publishing.
Social Media Examiner: This is a WWW go-to site for all things social media. Their networking clubs and conferences are tops, and each year we attend the virtual Social Media Summit to keep up with new social media insights for clients.
- The Creative Penn: By author Joanna Penn, lots of great advice from this author and marketer “across the pond. She’s also written some great books specifically for authors, including How to Market a Book and Public Speaking for Authors and Creatives.
- Writer Unboxed: Includes contributors from all walks–from the not-yet-published to bestselling authors and industry leaders– a rich community for writers, with insights, news and advice on both the craft and business of writing.