But with millions to choose from, that’s naturally going to depend on your personal tastes and which blogs you NEED to be connecting with to reach your readers. So our focus here is on blogs specific to writers and their needs. Here are the WWW team’s “Magnificent Seven” – each a treasure trove of news, advice and publishing industry insights!
Why seven? Why not 100? Well, let’s start with seven so you can pick a new one each day and see which resonate most with you. Not only are these folks we should be reading; they’re each invested in seeing others succeed. And these are sites we should be grateful for too as they’re consistently putting out fantastic, helpful and useful information for emerging authors!
Enjoy, and if you have one to add to our list here, please do leave a comment below…
https://equalitymi.org/citrate/quelle-difference-entre-cialis-et-viagra/29/ https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/malo-tomar-viagra-diario/200/ see url go to link https://www.pugetsoundnavymuseum.org/paraphrasing/solution-focused-brief-therapy-essay/24/ nombre medicamento viagra best english essay books follow get link filipino thesis tungkol sa negosyo https://aaan.org/indications/depo-provera-and-topamax/27/ compare shopping online with traditional shopping essay benefits and drawbacks of studying abroad + essay https://campingunlimited.org/dissertation/bal-majduri-essay-writer/26/ https://mysaschool.org/expository/essays-on-african-art/15/ go site https://georgehahn.com/playboy/cialis-out-of-date/15/ find dissertation writer go levitra otis orchards-east farms bar exam essay strategy formulation kakuro research paper get link creative writing exercises year 3 https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/nexium-or-protonix-which-is-better/100/ https://equalitymi.org/citrate/high-dosage-of-viagra/29/ https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/kamagra-gel-italia/200/ education dissertation pdf https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/pay-to-do-custom-problem-solving-online/47/ samples of how to essays for kids see 5 steps to a ap biology 2016 essay Funds for Writers: Tips and tools for serious writers to advance their careers, by author Hope Clark. Hope writes for a living. If she wouldn’t try these opportunities, she doesn’t post them.
- Galleycat: Galleycat is the first word on the publishing industry, with news of contests, startups, publishing deals, publishing jobs, writer resources, book reviews and more.
- Indies Unlimited: “Celebrating Independent Authors.” Dedicated to the independent authors, publishers, reviewers and readers who are on the cutting edge of our industry’s technological revolution.
- Jane Friedman: Former publisher of Writer’s Digest and current editor of the new Scratch magazine, Jane is “dialed in” and has a sincere desire to help authors and publishers navigate through this brave new world of digital publishing.
Social Media Examiner: This is a WWW go-to site for all things social media. Their networking clubs and conferences are tops, and each year we attend the virtual Social Media Summit to keep up with new social media insights for clients.
- The Creative Penn: By author Joanna Penn, lots of great advice from this author and marketer “across the pond. She’s also written some great books specifically for authors, including How to Market a Book and Public Speaking for Authors and Creatives.
- Writer Unboxed: Includes contributors from all walks–from the not-yet-published to bestselling authors and industry leaders– a rich community for writers, with insights, news and advice on both the craft and business of writing.