By now you may have had it up to your eyeballs with notices of Black Friday deals, holiday weekend deals, and Cyber Monday deals. So, we thought we’d share a few cool deals JUST FOR WRITERS and create our own first annual https://creativephl.org/pills/cheaper-alternative-to-propecia/33/ https://www.guidelines.org/blog/thesis-statement-examples-on-family-values/93/ thesis defense concordia https://artsgarage.org/blog/what-does-a-compare-and-contrast-thesis-look-like/83/ how to write a background research paper http://v-nep.org/classroom/business-case-tips/04/ https://www.nypre.com/programs/why-this-college-essay-example/37/ websites that write papers http://wnpv1440.com/teacher/dissertation-philosophie-faut-il-apprendre-a-etre-heureux/33/ follow viagra coupon pfizer professional writing paper http://www.danhostel.org/papers/example-of-discussion-in-research-paper/11/ prednisone warnings https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/do-my-assignment-online/26/ go https://geneseelandlordassoc.org/category/google-homework-help/44/ https://www.upaya.org/teaching/how-to-write-a-persusive-letter/21/ cialis super active vs regular cialis https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/write-a-short-essay/51/ cv writing services london how to write interview paper buy safe cialis change my email password on my iphone 7 https://secondhelpingsatlanta.org/is-technology-good-or-bad-essay-3971/ https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/1970s-homework-help/27/ how do i find an unread email on my iphone how i can write an essayВ http://www.nationalnewstoday.com/medical/viagra-clock/2/ essay writing services scams see viagra success story Writer Wednesday.
Enjoy… and if you have a deal to share, by all means include it in your comment below!
We invite you to come join our Winner Circle – a place where you can direct your own marketing at your own pace. We’ve included several unique offerings to smooth your journey, including:
- Our exclusive directory of rated book blog review sites
- An interactive map of live book clubs
- Huge calendar of upcoming book festivals, conferences and literary contests
- Tutorials and online tools just for authors
- Deals and steals on author services and conferences
- Recommended reading and more!
THE DEAL: From today ’til midnight Friday, use promo code VIPW20 to save $20 off the $59.95 annual subscription price.
The PubSense Summit™ team is thrilled to announce that registration is LIVE for PubSense Summit, taking place at the Francis Marion Hotel in Charleston, SC, March 22-24, 2015! The Summit features the best literary agents and editors in publishing, experts in author branding and book marketing, best-selling authors and more, all gathered to help emerging authors and small publishers make sense of a rapidly shifting landscape.
In case you haven’t gotten a look at the stellar faculty or schedule up at PubSenseSummit.com yet, here’s a sneak peek at just SOME of the 60+ stars you’ll be rubbing elbows with in Charleston:
- Keynotes: Joanna Penn (The Creative Penn) and Cevin Bryerman (Publishers Weekly)
- Literary Agents: Carrie Howland (Donadio & Olson); Emma Patterson (Brandt & Hochman); Michelle Brower (Folio Literary); Nicole Resciniti (Seymour Agency); Elizabeth Evans (Jean Naggar Literary Agency); Saritza Hernandez (Corvisiero Literary Agency)
- Editors/Publishers: Andra Miller (Algonquin Books); Will Murphy (Penguin/Random House); Elizabeth Lacks (St. Martins Press); Stephanie Bowen (Source Books); Jonathan Haupt (Story River Books/USC Press); Guy Intoci (Dzanc Books); Joe Coccaro (Koehler Books); Dara Beevas (Wise Ink Creative Publishing)
- Marketing/PR/Legal/Financial Experts: Amanda Barbara (Pubslush); Claire McKinney (Claire McKinney PR); Kathy Murphy (The Pulpwood Queen); Kiffer Brown (Chanticleer Reviews); Elizabeth Dimarco (Books I Love); C. Hope Clark (Funds for Writers) Patricia Moosbrugger (Blue Ink Review); Laura Clark (Marketing – St Martins Press); Shari Stauch (Where Writers Win); Angela DeCaires (BookLogix); Robin Cutler (Ingram Spark); Porter Anderson (Writing from the Ether), Angela Bole (IBPA) and many more…
THE DEAL: Grab an early bird discount of 10% (’til Jan 5th only), AND grab another 10% discount if you use promo code WWW2015.
Book discoverability tool Bublish is extending their Cyber Monday Sale ’til December 6. Manage unlimited books with unlimited book bubbles from your Authorpreneur Dashboard. View real-time social metrics to help you learn what’s resonating with readers on various social networks. And, your Author Profile will enable you to share all your book projects, both published and in progress, with a single click.
THE DEAL: An annual subscription to the Bublish Authorpreneur Dashboard rate for $79 – normally $99/year. Use promo code CYBERMONDAY for your savings.
Not sure you’re ready for a full-blown, eight-week intensive social media training? Where Writers Win is introducing, for a limited time, an abbreviated version of its popular training course:
We’ll work with you just where needed, to maximize your author social media impact, beginning with optimizing your author website. Then, we help you drill down to your potential readers utilizing today’s most popular social networking, bookmarking and media sites.
In addition, we’ll create a custom Strategic Plan to manage and monitor your social media demands on a hectic schedule with the use of pre-scheduling, aggregate sites, and prioritizing interaction, with fun short-cuts that make your social marketing experience both enjoyable and rewarding. Sessions are by conference call; each session is audio-taped and you receive a link to the recordings to refer back to later as needed.
THE DEAL: Four sessions $299 (normally eight sessions $685). To take advantage of this limited time offer, you must sign up no later than Wednesday, December 10, 2014. Sessions will be scheduled based on client preference. Email email@example.com for further details.